sábado, 30 de abril de 2011

Shopping~ at an anime con~♪

Finally!! finally!! i got my Diru CD!!! i felt so exited when the gril from the shop gived it to me! OMG!! it was wrapped in a cute yellow paper with pink stars~ but.... the only thing that i did was...unwrap it!! i just wanted to watch it! goshh! i feel so happy with my CD
in the same shop i bougth this cute ring! :3 i loved it! i fall in love with it!
and this 2 shirts too!! in the same shop hahhaha

i love that shop! they always have cute stuff and good CD'S im going to buy more and more things from there!!!
specially the diru cd's i need moree!! XD
Shopping makes me happy hahha~
if u are from my country -Mexico-
you can watch all her stuff on facebook
she makes deliveries to the republic -the owner-
so search Lollipop Ya on facebook and check it out!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario